lunes, noviembre 29, 2010

Christmas is closer everyday

It's true, Christmas seems to start earlier every year, and especially this year I'm really looking forward to it (obviously, I'm going back home for Christmas, yay!). Moreover, I think my family is going to spend the 24th at my grandma's place, quite unusual thing to happen, so it's even more special.
Anyway, I can feel like I'm already on Holidays, because I've already done some Christmas stuff. Last Wednesday I had a Christmas dinner with my students (very, very nice) and on Saturday I spent the day baking German cookis with my flat mate and a friend of us.
And this week is time for the Christmas shopping (yu~hu <3) and some Christmas markets as well, my first ones, so very excited, too.

So please, Santa, come earlier this year!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario