lunes, diciembre 26, 2011

When a Monday doesn’t feel like it

And there we are. It’s Monday, and I’m actually writing this from the office basically because I have nothing else to do. Phone’s not ringing, no e-mails pissing me off. Lalalala.
I’m actually writing on a Google Doc, I’ll just copypaste it later.
I DON’T wanna work on Saturday, sh*t.....
But well, Christmas was really cool. All my family was gathered around the table, we ate a looooot of yummy yummy food, we watched A Nightmare Before Christmas! and we had presents! I was actually real fun since this year I was the one surprising everyone. I bought present for my parents and brother and I woke up at 5.00am to leave them at my relatives’ doors. They weren’t expecting anything, it was so great to see their faces!! <3 <3
In fact I got presents too. There you have them!

(shitty cellphone cam is shitty~)
Claire’s Hat form Dad
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows dvds (1 and 2) from  Mum
The Hunger Games from Myself
I love presents ~~

Boooh.....This is so boring. 

And back home some stuff I got myself at Sfera:

And that's it, basically.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario